1) Online Admission Application is open as of the 1st of August
2) First day to submit the CSU Online Admission Application is on the 1st of October
3) Deadline to submit the CSU Online Admission Application is November 30th
4) Transcripts: Submit your official high school transcript only when instructed to do so by the CSU campus to which you have applied. Transcripts must be received in sealed envelopes from the high school from which you graduated in order to verify your self-reported high school information. AGHS will send your complete 8 semester official transcript in June to the campus you selected on the Senior Survey that will be given to you to complete in May.
5) SAT/ACT/AP Scores: All tests must be completed no later than December of the student's 12th grade year. (ACT, SAT, AP ) (NOTE: Due to COVID 19 and San Luis Obispo County being under watch, no SAT or ACT testing will be offered at this time.) Click HERE for further information.
SAT: If you listed a CSU campus(es) as an SAT score report recipient, your scores will automatically be sent to all campuses to which you've applied. You can also use the CSU systemwide institution code 3594 on collegeboard.com to ensure that all CSU campuses to which you apply receive your scores. To check where your scores were sent, click HERE.
AP Scores: Please arrange to have official results for your Advanced Placement exams sent directly to the CSU campus Office of Admissions. Send Your AP Scores
ACT: If you list a CSU campus as an ACT score report recipient, your scores will automatically be sent to all campuses to which you submit an application. If you haven't yet arranged for your ACT scores to be sent to a CSU campus, you can learn how to request this at ACT.org
Choosing a Campus
Choosing a Degree
Getting Into the CSU
Paying for College
Preparing for College