1) Online Admission Application is open as of the 1st of August APPLY NOW!
2) First day to submit the UC Online Admission Application is on the 1st of November
3) Deadline to submit the UC Online Admission Application is November 30th
4) Transcripts: If you are admitted for the fall term, you must arrange to have final, official transcripts sent to the campus admissions office no later than July 1. Complete your Senior Survey in May for AGHS to be notified to which school to send your final transcript.
Note: Before admittance, you do not need to send preliminary transcripts unless requested by a campus. Make sure to read your emails thoroughly for any possible requests with a deadline.
5) SAT/ACT/AP Scores: Be sure to have the appropriate testing agency send your official results from the ACT, SAT, or SAT subject tests (optional) to UC. If you have a report sent to one UC campus, it will be shared with all the campuses to which you apply. You can confirm receipt of your test scores by logging back into your application.(NOTE: Due to COVID 19 and San Luis Obispo County being under watch, no SAT or ACT testing will be offered at this time.) Click HERE for further information.
If you are admitted for the fall term, you must arrange to have official AP scores sent to the campus admissions office no later than July 15.