Senior Portraits Due - LAST DAY TO SUBMIT
- Senior Portraits Due - LAST DAY TO SUBMIT
Senior Picture Info for the Yearbook
Use your cell phone, see a local photographer,
reach out to Mr. Clarke's class in 801!
You have options for your senior picture!
WE NEED YOUR SENIOR PORTRAIT BY NOVEMBER 12, 2021!
This year the yearbook staff is only accepting Senior portraits uploaded through YBK+. Please upload your own portrait photo for use in this year’s yearbook. You will need to obtain the portrait of your choice from your senior photographer and upload from your camera roll or take one on the spot and upload it through ybkplus.com.
- Go to ybkplus.com on your phone.
- Once on the site, enter your lmusd.org email.
- A code will then be emailed to you to verify identity.
- Choose My Portrait, select and crop an appropriate portrait photo, then submit!
The yearbook staff reserves the right to reject any photo that does not accurately represent the student identified, does not follow proper student dress code and/or does not meet publications standards.
Don’t delay! Due to publishing deadlines, we need all portraits uploaded to ybkplus.com by NOVEMBER 12, 2021 !