Student Health & Wellness Services » Medications


If your child needs medication at school:
Parents must bring the medication in its original container to school and complete a medication consent form for the school nurse. The school nurse must also be notified of emergency medications such as an asthma inhaler, Epi-Pen and insulin pen and pumps that are to be carried with students at all times while on campus. Medication consent form link found below or can be picked up in our Health Services Office.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office at 805-474-3200 Ext 2188