To promote self-awareness and career development, and assist students in making connections between their academic experience and career paths, so that they may become competitive and successful in their future pursuits.
All Arroyo Grande High School students will engage in interest and career assessments, be exposed to career and post-secondary opportunities, and have access to internships and employment opportunities that will aid in securing career options that reflect their unique interests, skills, and aspirations.
Elks Teenagers of the Month Feb - June 2019
Gracie Weidler ~ Cole Martinez ~ Joseph Kullman ~ Drake Cote ~ Jayden Janowicz ~
Lucian Corvarrubias (not pictured)
Daniela Gomez ~ Verity Lai ~ Carolyn Womack ~ Alexis Hurtado
Resources in the Career Center
- Career & College Exploration
- College Admissions Representative Guest Speakers
- Assistance with College Applications
- Assistance with Cuesta College Enrichment Enrollment and Cuesta Promise Process
- Assistance with Hancock College Now Enrollment
- Assistance with FAFSA, CSS Profile, Cal/WebGrant accounts
- College Scholarship Information
- Information on Apprenticeships Programs
- Union Trades Apprentice Programs
- Tutoring Information
- Homework Center T-TH 3:00pm-4:30pm
- Community Service / Volunteer Opportunities
- Job Board
- Military Information
- Sign Up for Career & College Events
- A chill place to hang out!
Where: Room 208 in the Quad area
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Career Center Technician: Adriana Uribe-Colima
The Eagle College & Career Center has something for everyone!
Stop by, you'll be surprised how easy it is to start planning your future today!